Tonight is Halloween night. Where am I? Well, I'm guessing you can guess where I am. I am at home, upstairs, in my bedroom, in a too-big ass leather "executive" chair, at the computer... writing this. Muh. Woo for Halloween!.
Sarcasm aside, today hasn't been so bad. I've been helping Housemates #1 and #2 get ready for their really big show tonight. It really started last night, braiding Housemate #1's hair into, I don't know what you'd call them, just your basic sectioned off dangly braids. His hair is way fucking long and it took forever, but the results are worth it. Today I painted Housemate #2's nails black and red, as well as my own (I thought of it first!!). After the polish was set, I set to work on the chilled and mud-covered kitchen floor. No, I wasn't going to clean the kitchen floor (dur) but it was the only solid surface big (and empty) enough for me to bust out the sewing machine. Yes, I sew. I know, I'm domesticated. I made Housemate #1 fishnet gloves (past-the-elbow length) out of old fishnets that were too holey for me to enjoy wearing.
But then my sewing machine broke.
Yet after busting out a Phillips head and pulling the mother apart, I eventually got things back on track. I made some pretty kick-ass fishnet gloves if I may say so myself. I didn't know I had it in me really, but that's just what I do: pull cool-ass shit right out of my ass without any planning or guidance. And then I made a stretchy fishnet bandeau top out of the leftovers. Slightly trashed-out-punk-sexy style.
So the story behind why I am home? Oh, because it would appear that all the friends I don't blow off or ignore are in a band, and they have to practice for their show tonight. Again, muh. It's so lonesome! Seriously, I feel uberpathetic right now. Here's a list of things that aren't the way I wanted right now:
I am alone on Halloween night
I did not carve any pumpkins...
...nor toast the subsequent pumpkin seeds
I am not doing Jell-o shooters with vodka tonight
I am not watching scary movies
I am alone on Halloween night
So there you have it, my pathetic list of my unplanned Halloween night. But it's not a permanent list; at 9 I'm heading down to the bar where the show is, most likely to stand outside and listen since I'm not 21. But at least at that point I'll stop my "being alone" whining. Also, the drummer is quite a drunk and really wants to get drunk tonight, so while I might not do Jell-o shooters I might still get a few shots in edgewise. Although I'm not a drinker, never have been, so I hate just sitting there being my good little girl self while all these guys around me do beer bongs. But I might be able to get high later, which would be nice. And we might watch a movie; I do have Blair Witch Project. Ha ha, what a stupid movie, but y'all know it rocks.
I'm thinking I might crimp my hair tonight, which could help with the issues of warmth I am experiencing at this time. I might go to the bathroom too, which could aleviate the pressure in my bladder. I'm such a good problem solver.
Oh, and I feel I need to mark a momentous occasion: I bought toys. After a week working *in* the adult entertainment industry, diddling myself online for others, I have finally set foot inside a porn store and even made purchases that night. Yes, I have toys. The store had a larger movie section than toys, it's not a really big store. But I was surprised to find that it was cheaper than eBay and I didn't have to pay for shipping. I got a see-through purple vibrator that lights up (!) and gets brighter the higher it's turned on. This amuses me to no end and I am afraid I'm close to wearing out the batteries before I ever use it for work! I also got translucent purple (theme!) anal beads that progress in size. And I got some tropical-scented lube; I'm so in love with the way the anal beads look covered in glistening lube! I realize this seems like quite a large and advanced set of items to purchase for my first set of toys but hey, sometimes you just gotta jump.
Sunday, October 31
Spooky Scary Story Time
Posted by
M. Here
at
9:56 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment