So, we're moving. We've been slowly taking stock of what we have to do, packing here and there and mainly mentally preparing for the venture. But now, we actually have to pack. Which is the worst part, emotionally. Plus you put a Piscean (me) and a Cancerian (Makal) in a room together and expect them to not get sidetracked with the stuff they're packing... well. Needless to say, packing is an ordeal for either of us. Should go well enough though; I'm fairly optimistic. :)
I mainly wanted to post an amusing thing I just saw. Makal and I, we have a lot of knick-knacky type of stuff. And one of my bigger collections is my Nightmare Before Christmas stuff, which had found a permanent place as a full-out shrine early in our living here. So it hasn't really been moved around much—or dusted, considering we don't have a feather duster (I can't stand dusting clothes). I packed all those figures and whatnot a while ago and had moved on to other stuff since. Then just now, before coming over here to post this, I looked down on the top of the bookcase the shrine was set up on. I noted how much dust had accumulated and how much you could tell where each piece had been set, and I chuckled to myself a little when I saw the very obvious outline of a coffin set in the dust. Hehehe, evil. Anyway, I got a kick out of it. ^_^
Soes, I'm going to make some tea now to get some caffeine going in our systems, make something to eat soon. Pretend not to notice my sore muscles from cleaning and scrubbing my mom's carport yesterday. :P And hope that this fish and crab don't get too distracted with eachother. ;)
Thursday, April 27
Here We Go Again
Posted by
M. Here
at
12:31 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment