Welcome to Wednesday folks! Not that the day of the week has any particular bearing on my posting; it was just something to say. I could just as easily post all this tomorrow, but Wednesday, being the middle of the week, has a good feel to it. Besides, tomorrow is April 20th, and gawd if there isn't enough innane stuff happening then.
Actually, I think tomorrow I will talk a bit about April 20. A surprising amount of historical events exists for the day, apart from those we already know (that is, Hitler, Columbine, and stonerdom). Too bad I can't do podcasts, as I'm sure I could totally rock a April 20 podcast. ;) Oh well, stay tuned for more tomorrow!
In other news...
Nooooo! My browser crashed and Blogger hadn't autosaved my post! ;_;
Mkay, that over with, let's proceed. Nothing much has happened to report on, conversation-topic wise. I dyed my hair yesterday; Feria's "Blowout Burgandy" Power Red colour. It is... very... powerful. Totally not natural at all, but heh, wtf do I care? It looks crazy cool in the sunlight (though when does anyone ever see me in sunlight?!) and the dye and conditioners in it made my hair super soft and heavy. I ended up playing my hair all over Makal's freshly shaved head last night, in the tradition of Lucy Liu's character on "Ally McBeal". I'd link you to the site to be all "That's what colour my hair is now!", but the first time I tried was what caused my browser to crash, so I'll wait and splice it in later.
Update! Here's the link to Feria's Power Red hair dyes; my colour is the one on the bored looking Asian girl. BTW, starting on dark, thick asian hair may give you the colour they show on the site, but starting on preprocessed medium-brown White Girl hair will give you a much stronger (and faker looking) red. You have been warned! Also, note that one of the redhead on the site's animated title banner is Milla Jovovich. <3
Also, I have a job interview today, at a chiropractic office. The position listed was "Chiropractic Assistant", and the overview does mention additional training and certification being provided by the employer, so I'm not quite sure whether it's a simple office position or actually getting chiropractic training. Either way, it pays $9/hour and has some benefits, so we'll see. The thing tonight is going to be more of a group interview than one-on-one; it will be interesting to see how it goes and what the office is like.
That's part of why I dyed my hair, for the interview (it's always good to look fresh!). I always do like to dye my hair when I'm expecting a big change (or multiple changes) to occur. Between job hunting and apartment hunting (moving in the next two weeks! eek!), appearances are very important right now. I'm just hoping that my piercings won't put a damper on my meeting tonight; I know labrets and stretched ears don't necessarily scream "medical office". But that depends on the office... ;) I should probably paint my nails for the interview too, to help cover up all that powerful red dye that got on them. But I need to wait till after I've washed dishes, which is what I should be doing instead of blogging. ;)
Instead, I'm going to start a few downloads going. We've been in the middle of Blood+, Full Metal Alchemist, and season 2 of LOST for a while now, and just added Gilgamesh* to that queue. I really need to get on that downloading so we can wrap up one or two of these series. The suspense!
*Don't be caught offguard the first time you watch Gilgamesh: as much as you may want to be your usual l33t self and watch it in Japanese with English subtitles, because the dubbed versions are always weird, don't! The Japanese version's subtitles read more like oddly translated engrish, and the voice actors aren't that great. Nor are they for the dubbed version, but what the characters are saying makes a helluva lot more sense, plus some of the male voice actors have very pretty voices. :)
Side Note: Haha, I'm sitting in Makal's office chair and even though I didn't lower it a little, my feet still don't touch the ground. ^_^ It's not like I'm that short, he just has long legs. Still, it amuses me.
Wednesday, April 19
That Is What I *Should* Be Doing
Posted by
M. Here
at
10:33 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment