Monday, November 19

If I Were A Lockpick

Well okay, if I were a better lockpick...

I'd spend my holiday seasons wandering around in secluded areas of commercial parking lots (malls, grocery stores, etc.) and look for my mark. A nice car with a sparkly gift bag full in the back seat, or a load of well-branded bags in the hatchback, that sort of thing. You'd be surprised how many people will leave their cars completely unlocked, actually; no need for any tools.

Once inside, I would not head for the obvious gifts and expensive purchases. Instead, I'd pull out a sheet of paper, maybe with a festive border, and tape it to their steering wheel. It would read:

Hello! Obviously, someone that isn't you has been inside your car. Don't worry, nothing's missing. I'm not in it for the goods. Instead, I thought I'd let you know what an obvious mark you are for malicious thieves this holiday season. You might want to look into finding a better way to store your gifts and purchases, because that would suck to find those missing instead of finding this warning. Happy Holidays!!!
What do you think, candy cane or holly border?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irony would have YOU being arrested by the entire police force while the real thieves go busily about their business.

M. Here said...

Oh no Jason, see, I'm a ninja. Police can't catch ninjas. ;)

 

scientology.org

xenu.net