I can't decide what to do about Flickr lately. My pro account ended about 3 or 4 months ago, and I've not had the extra $25 of budget to rationalize resubscribing. Thing is, I really like Flickr Pro, mainly because of the unlimited amount of sets you can build. That's really handy! But then you can also replace images (instead of having to upload and tag a whole new one) and now there's video too... Oy, so much niceness in that "less than $2 a month!!" Oh, and unlimited photos is WAY better than just 200; a mere two hundred can go pretty fast!
But then I think, do I really need a pro account? Sure, it's nice, but how much do I need it? Couldn't I just go and make an extra Flickr account to give myself some flexibility? Yaknow, do one for modeling, one for my crap photos of normal stuff. ;) But that would mean another Yahoo account to log in to, another account's worth of contacts to establish, 200 new photos to tag and describe and title. OMG that is a lot of work just to move what I already have somewhere else and not spend any money. Blar.
One of these days I'm going to just break down and convince Makal to break down too, and we'll go out and buy ourselves a nice hefty server box and fill it full of altporn websites and image galleries and Pirate Bay booty. One of these days I'm going to... do... something...
---
By the by, my Flickr stream is here: NaughtyMerrick on Flickr. There is of course that widget in the sidebar, but if you don't visit my actual site regularly you might not see the fun therein. I actually do post work-safe images to Flickr, and if you are subscribed to me you see a good few of them show up on the feed--but there are still tons of hot NSFW pics I post too. Either way, I figured it couldn't hurt to plug my Flickr stream a bit more. Heh, that sounds kinda dirty.
---
By the double by, should ANYone, for ANY reason, feel like gifting me with a fresh Pro account... I will give you a 6 month account on NaughtyMerrick.com (which is a crazy savings!!! Well under half of what you'd usually pay...) and regularly lavish comment love on your own Flickr stream, plus tell the world how much you rock out with your cock/genitals-of-choice out. I mean, I'm not desperate for money or anything, this obviously isn't a live-or-die situation, but I figure it doesn't hurt to put this stuff out there in case anyone is feeling particularly sponsor-y. :)
Thursday, June 26
Posted by
M. Here
at
4:17 PM
Labels: flickr, photography

No comments:
Post a Comment