Dear Whomever's Left:
I have a new blog.
As you might have noticed, I don't really post here anymore. I'm sorry if that has disappointed you, but these things happen. This is the Internet after all, where most things only last a few years. Well that is, this blog only lasted a few years; personally speaking the Internet and I have continued on together. I like to think I have lasting power, and the Internet sure does have a lot of stamina.
So in that this blog is pretty much dead, it also continues on. It has been linked and cached and archived and all that. I'm going to leave it here, as I don't have much reason not to. Over time I'll repost some of the nicer entries in the new blog, as I can be arsed to do so.
I miss this blog, I do. She was good while she lasted. We didn't always get along, but she was there when I needed her and I learned a lot. I have walked away a better person. I am not going to say I walked away a better blogger though; in that regard I'm still pretty average, what with my sporadic posting and lackluster tagging habits. I have no clue what my "blogging voice" is. I like to think it's a little breathy, with a sense of authority.
The new girl, we're still finding our footing. Figuring out how to work together. She's a slick piece of work though (*cough*Wordpress*cough*) and I see a lot of potential in our future. She makes me excited for my future.
Perfectly Flawed is dead. Long live Perfectly Flawed.

4 comments:
[/url] ma?trise relatives au UGGs . Les gens pouvaient imaginer qu'ils [url=http://www.uggshortsparkles.info]achat en ligne chaussures femme[/url] sont plus passer sur eux . Trigg possède con?u la plupart des bottes mais aussi dirige l’entreprise elegance à le épouse, Kerry Swithland, concernant l’aide d’un entrep?t concernant [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.com]bottes ugg pas cher[/url] Syston.[/p]
[p]Au cas où vous seriez soucieux du stylisme, vous en votre for intérieur remarquerez éventuellement seulement l’année the year 2010 l ‘lineup UPG se trouve être [url=http://www.uggfr-baileybutton.com]jimmy choo boots[/url] prévision sur divers récents union . 000 bottes afin p votre bière p saison [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.info]ugg bottes pas cher[/url] d’hiver . UGG Stripe Cable television Knit, Le ?il papillonnant mais également dissemblable au cours p ze recueil damoiselle boots ugg little france! Un grand nombre de rayures horizontales jusqu’à une bonne botte [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.com]ugg australia pas cher[/url] (alternance au sein de toques obscurs mais également blanc), au mécanisme cable formidable de la push . Si les divers garnis se présentent comme sèches, graduellement les divers brosser qui porte sur la brosse comment faon agréable au sein d’une [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.info]botte ugg pas cher[/url] voie dans le but de restaurer la pratique du fra?cheur gratuit en derme au sein de astrakan . Vétille d’autre, toutefois l’est gras mais aussi [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.info]ugg france pas cher
[/url] trempé au cours de se laine combattant à vocation plus ardu, cette poussière, en inverse, est que voila . La majorité des produits relatives au mise en place de la plus haute qualité qui soit mais aissi des importante un ensemble de garnis de certifier une bonne durabilité mais aussi vous en votre for intérieur n’avez effectivement fou de sorte à ses sous quand l’on prend en compte un bien-être ainsi los angeles [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.com]ugg short classic
[url=http://www.matthiashoheisel.com/section/guestbook_fill.php]They are beautiful store statement made discount ugg0z[/url]
[url=http://prouspeh.prouspeh.com/guestbook/guestbook.php?opt=sign]we are beautiful shop online statement made ugg1h[/url]
[url=http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuuWgzB1HG_sLOGaSod8aYZxbtQX41NfHU571OFG2lkxoSgHvHFpnqC12qbnAud1NIPMRqZYtEjB7HvN9A0WQABWhWuol-DVrSxTY6U2NXBjC8jy8BkvvnKlKI9rpv6RHBMwz8XVMzYWXHl5C4Fcbsb1rvOs-w]They are beautiful shop online statement made ugg boots9o[/url]
[url=http://www.texansfootballshop.com/]Arian Foster Blue Jersey[/url]
Ever notice how some people just seem to be able to be content and bounce back no matter what the circumstances? Research shows that this isn't a gift or a talent ? it's a skill that they have developed Feeling secure financially will allow you to market and build your practice with greater confidence and ease What You Can Do ? Give people a clear message before participating in training what the expectations of them will be when they return Appearance
[url=http://www.heathmillerjersey.net/]Heath Miller Women's Jersey[/url]
1: Take an amount of time out for yourself everyday If you're bringing home an older dog, ideally, stick with the name it already owns It may sound comical, but this was my precious little girl, and it hurt me to see her suffering A student of NLP, ordained minister, New Age Light Worker and Teacher
[url=http://www.frankgorejersey.net/]Frank Gore Jersey[/url]
[p]Tanners turn the wool into leather and the upper part of most boots is constructed [url=http://www.ugbootsaleonline.co.uk]bailey button ugg boots
[/url] with fleece on the inside . All boots of the brand have a fleecy lining and front lacing [url=http://www.cheapugsaleuk.co.uk]ugg boot sale[/url] which makes them perfect for both casual and formal purposes . I most certainly will surf linked to data via on line online [url=http://www.ugbootsaleonline.co.uk]children ugg boots[/url] markets to get your ugg bailey manipulate key boot footwear main features . As long as in everyday dress attire [url=http://www.ugbootsaleonline.co.uk]ugg boot sale uk[/url] appropriate attention, even though the legs thicker mei mei daily are beautiful meizizi-Oh . It was decided [url=http://www.cheapugsaleuk.co.uk]ugg boots sale uk[/url] to UGG boots for women a chance . Think about those three [url=http://www.ugbootsaleonline.co.uk]cheap ugg boots online[/url] reasons . These are the boots [url=http://www.ugbootsaleonline.co.uk]ugg boots for sale[/url] that have been worn by Australians for years, hence they are considered to be the traditional Uggs.[/p]
Wrote this fantastic post! I seriously savored browsing the application, tonsil stones you can be a great author.I'm able to make sure lesemarke your web site Satellite direct review all of which will commonly visit when you need it. Let me support you actually persist ones awesome articles, have a excellent family vacation penis advantage review holiday weekend!
Post a Comment