Thursday, April 28

Nostalgia

Looking at my site just now, I had a sudden hit of nostalgia for my senior year of high school when I started blogging. Ok, well not nostalgia for being a senior, but for that beginning, tentative era of my blogging. Hits? Who cares; my friends linked to me. The content was slightly limited, due to my friends and boyfriend reading it. But the design, ah yes, that is what I truly miss. Right when I was coming into my own as a site designer. I think over that blog's lifespan of about 2 years I had maybe 5 custom layouts. They were all simple, eye catching, fun, wicked, and totally me. Blogger templates are not me; sadly, I just can't justify taking a day or two of coding effort away from paying work and focusing it on self-gratification. Maybe I should--nono, definitely I should. It would revitalize me and my blogging. Any suggestions on a theme?

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net