Monday, April 25

Alive and Kicking Butt

Believe it or not, I've not meant to be so long away from my little piece of internet journalism. Admittedly, much of my time has been spent inside the Matrix, finding cool clothes for my character to wear and fighting gang members. And of course there's live events; I choose now to make it known that if it is a live-event weekend for MxO, no friend, relative or acquaintance should expect to see me till the event's conclusion. For I am staring raptly at my crisp 17" flat panel monitor and dreaming of that next stick of RAM to utilize the game's amazing graphics (lag kills, kiddies). But my increasing involvement in the gaming community has not fully set aside my lust--remember, dear gamer boys and girls, that you never really know what your teammate is doing at the other end of the high-speed connection. For I, at least, occasionally take "I'm horny and feel like masturbating for a few" breaks that often result in my chat responses being a little late. Ah well, if they only knew. ::evil grin::

I'm working on a series of posts for (hopefully) over the next week, tentatively titled "The People I Wish I'd Fucked". Should be a series of about four, although I might increase that if inspired. Need I say more? You know you're gonna be checkin' in for that one. ^_^

1 comment:

Beth said...

awesome :) can't wait to read the fucked posts. those should be sweeeet ;)

 

scientology.org

xenu.net