Friday, April 29

Not Everything is a Race

Oh my, what a looooong, drawn out, dramatic, eventful, exhausting week. I'm glad I survived it; I'm glad it's over. While I was at work today on the computer, I just, I dunno, I think my exhaustion hit me. It was about 3:30 and I could've stretched out on the floor and napped for a few hours. You know that change/unsureness I mentioned earlier? Well I think it's getting to me and stressing me out. I'm better than it though and won't let it. (It seems to have a mind of its own.) At this point, well, I'm home for the evening--I think. That's the plan so far. On a positive note, I have enjoyed many aspects of my week. I hung out quite a lot with my crush over the past few days well into the evening hours, and we plan to have a movie day at her place tomorrow. We've both been stressing about some stuff so we've definitely bonded over our similar hardships. It's been... nice. :) Anywho, this is totally a random venting post. It's good to talk about things. Now, I am off to scrounge for dinner, eat Nerds, and play Matrix Online (which I haven't done since Monday! Can you believe it?!). Peace out.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net