this blog is dead. new blog at www.merrickmonroe.com
Must... post... while still... December 4!No but seriously, you shouldn't put those things in your mouth. Think of the gamer cooties!
The d100 never gets any love...
Happy dice day! I bet you were one of those people who could fit an entire Mars Bar in their mouth at once at school.A friend who was a girl of mine could do that. She was REALLY popular at school. Couldn't figure out why!The Gospel According To Rhys
If you don't know where your dice have been, you aren't much of a geek. It's like a guy not knowing where his penis has been.YMMV.Great video!
Nahu, I don't have a d100. I would have included it if I did! And I actually had a ton more dice available, but only so much room. LOL!Rhys, I ate pudding cups. 'Nuff said. ;)And Lanius: *I* know where my dice have been. I know more than a few unscrupulous gamers who've lost them, only to find a rogue d10 weeks later...
Post a Comment
PF basic (picture free)
--- pageviews
scientology.org
xenu.net
4 comments:
The d100 never gets any love...
Happy dice day! I bet you were one of those people who could fit an entire Mars Bar in their mouth at once at school.
A friend who was a girl of mine could do that. She was REALLY popular at school. Couldn't figure out why!
The Gospel According To Rhys
If you don't know where your dice have been, you aren't much of a geek. It's like a guy not knowing where his penis has been.
YMMV.
Great video!
Nahu, I don't have a d100. I would have included it if I did! And I actually had a ton more dice available, but only so much room. LOL!
Rhys, I ate pudding cups. 'Nuff said. ;)
And Lanius: *I* know where my dice have been. I know more than a few unscrupulous gamers who've lost them, only to find a rogue d10 weeks later...
Post a Comment