
Heavens, has it really been that long? A month and a half since my last post? Geez. You know, I've tried to update, but I can never find the right words, the spirit or the energy, to finish my post. I have many many unfinished drafts that really can only be deleted now. Oh well, that's blog life. Thanks to those who sent word inquiring about my whereabouts. At least after all this time I have a lot to talk about, eh? ;) So. An update—a real update—is coming over the next few days.
And any interested parties should know that this weekend is the half-way mark between Halloween and Christmas (count the days off on a calendar if you don't believe me). That, of course, means it is the perfect time to watch Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas. :)
Saturday, November 26
I Am Here
Posted by
M. Here
at
11:04 AM

1 comment:
Merrick?
Merrick who?
Do I know a Merrick?
Maybe I used to...
*kisses*
Post a Comment