Omgees, I've been so tired this week. I've been exhausted feeling ever since OCF, because it feels like I (and Makal) have been going non-stop. I love OCF, I do, but the social obligations that surround the event make it one hell of an exhaustive month. Also, the sun doesn't help. I like the sun's warmth, I like that it makes things grow. But I don't like that it makes things *too* warm, and I don't like that it makes me feel tired and icky. So with all the stuff we've been doing as of late, I've been getting a lot of sun. :P
It doesn't seem as though things are going to stop being busy--nay, they are to get *much* busier. Because now, we have a week (or so) to find an apartment in/around Portland, and move all our crap up. We have so much stuff! And so little time. And Bigs, our bestest moving friend, is now gone off to Vermont for a month, so we must rely on our other bestest moving friend (if he's available/not working when we gots to go). I've been perusing all the apartment ads I can find, and am going to be contacting them today if they don't call me. Is it worth it to have a studio for $500 when you can get a 1 bedroom for the same? It's frustrating, because while 1 bedrooms are nice size-wise, I know we could make a studio rock, but would a studio have room for the oversized couch and chair my mom wants to give us? Would it be better to go with a 1 bedroom, so that we can *have* a couch and chair? Entertaining people is nice, and a couch would allow us to be the occasional crash pad for awesome concerts in the Ptown area. Blah blah blah, so much to think about.
It's supposedly going to be quite warm today, nearing or passing the triple-digit mark (and a few degrees hotter up North). Heat makes people cranky and stupid. And lazy. I'm so glad that Makal and I won't be here much longer; just in time for our anniversary too. Funny how big events for us always happen around the first of the month...
Current fascination: 30boxes, which is a pretty awesome online calendar (I <3 you webtop!)
Friday, July 21
LJ: Can't Stop the Rock
Posted by
M. Here
at
10:30 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment