Funny things happen to my hair when I get bored. Early this year it suddenly become a dark burgandy. Then I decided to go blonde. Now, the change to a dark colour is easy because the dark covers everything and you can't much go wrong. Going blonde, however, is another story altogether--especially if there's still red-based dye in your hair. Because in that situation, it will take a good 4 or 5 bleaches before one's hair has achieved a respectable shade of white. But it will look good if you do it right, and everyone will be amazed at your gorgeous platinum hair. But oh may the gods help you if you muck it up after that.
Housemate #2 handed me a bottle of Atomic Red dye the other day, and my heart lept at the possibilities. And so I decided on adding streaks so that I could still have this platinum I'd worked so hard to achieve. Two streaks on either side of my part, one on the middle of either side and one in the back. My hair was combed, gathered, separated, dyed and wrapped in tinfoil. I looked like an old TV dinner but did nothing for our television's reception. I rinsed out the dye. And somehow in the rinse process, all the rest of my desperately starved hair picked up the dye. Resulting in big sections of blonde, neat section of Atomic Red, and large chunks with a decidedly watermelon red hue. Gasp, shock, horror, chagrin. Why do I insist on fucking up my hair? I always make things difficult I know. So the next night saw me buying another bleach kit, wrapping the correct sections of red in tinfoil, and bleaching all over the rest. I rinsed, blow dried, combed. Everything's okay now. My hair is red; it's freakin cool.
Now the first night, the goof night, my hair was almost cool. I thought of being the type of hair that's cool when it's trashy, but mine was too trashy to be cool. This was not exciting hair. But then last night, with my properly designed style I looked cool. And the fact that I had just stepped out of the shower and was fresh and still moist and glowing a warm red did not help Housemate #1's case of wanting to dissapear to bed at a decent hour. What I learned though is that bright red streaks combined with a touch of Tropical Passion lube can lead to some really intense orgasms, the kind that make you want to moan and scream and beg for more and beg for it to stop it hurts so good. It will also result in ample pulling of said streaked hair, which will also result in intense orgasms. I fell asleep rather quickly last night.
Now with that out of the way, it is time for me to wash more dishes and then paint my nails. I chose my next colour days ago before I even knew I might be streaking my hair. And of course I will be wearing luscious lipstick as I work today. Not good for sucking on dildos, but I feel like playing the hard to get tease today. Mmmm I can feel the love already. Ooooh and my red sparkly collar, I must wear that today too.
Tuesday, November 16
Always has to be Complicated
Posted by
M. Here
at
8:02 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment