Wednesday, November 10

Poetry in Motion

Last night in chat a couple of folk went into warring for my attention and admiration. One of the guys should have already known that he had my admiration, so I think he was just playing along with the other two. First they had math wars, one man typing in random equations, and my guy would always get the right answer first, and the other guy's friend was always second. They did about six math problems. Then they had poetry wars, which were even funnier. My guy posted a very classical beautiful poem he wrote years ago, the other kept posting short improv poems, most of which seems to rhyme and be bluntly sexual. My guy posted a poem where each line started with a letter in my name. Ummm, let's tabulate the results to get the official winner... Oh my, it was too funny! That's why I love the folk in there, because I either do love them and their company, or because I love toying with them to keep some variety in the conversation. I'm posting the poem de jour here so y'all can know just how much I love my job.

My majestic mistress bound, gagged and spread
Eagle before me, a sight that regulates
Reason to the back-burner of the mind and
Rushes to the fore an enflamed passion.
It ignites the pulse, coaxing the
Cock from its tight berth and teasing a
Kiss from an uneven heavy breath.


I had to take today off because I'm getting sick. Fuck getting sick, why me? Ah, because Housemate #1 is sick. It started with sniffling sneezing coughing aching stuff, and has since settled in to a nice course of accute bronchitis. I am convinced that he will never get better considering how much weed he smokes and the fact that he works at a very dusty and cold factory-type job. Smoke and dust are the worst for bronchitis. I should know--I've had chronic bronchitis since before I was 2. So today has been spent cleaning (yech), staying warm and eating tasty foods. I've also been replying to emails I meant to reply to last week, and deciding what "business purchases" I shall make this week. Toys? I would like a realistic-looking dildo in a clear or pink tone. Or a glass one! Mmmmm, I really want to get a handmade glass juicer. But I also really want some new undies, I have an extreme love of tangas and boy shorts and just want to get my squishy ass in more. I also want shoes... as I have no fetishy shoes (what's up with foot fetishists anyway? Another model told me they rarely buy shows). Aaah but there's so many options, and so many other bills that need to get paid as well. Soon though I hope to not have so many financial conflicts. Yes, soon... *muah hahahaha!*

Oh, and I have a crush on one of my chatters. Haha, if he's reading this he knows who he is. So tempting, so very very tempting my luvvy...

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net