Sunday, November 7

The Magic of Penn Jillette

What makes a guy sexy? Guys think girls are so materialistic and care about looks more than personality. Unreal. For example, I present this article on Penn Jillette, the talkative and burlier half of the Penn and Teller duo. Penn is my favourite; Teller is too submissive and "shrinking violet" style, and a little sneaky like a fox. Penn however is Out There. He speaks up and speaks his mind, is the dominant one, has sexy hair and cute glasses, and he's a freak. Mmmmm, freak.

Penn doesn't have to go around saying "Hey look at me! I'm a big freaky guy and I do magic and have a bondage room and more and I'm a kinky bastard Look at me yaaaaay!" The girls would totally dis him if that was his style. No, he just suave and outgoing. "Hey babe, I'm Penn Jillette, and I'm sexxxxxy." He's got a great commanding voice and presence, and the fact that he doesn't go around advertising his wild side (You mean we don't already see his "wild" side?!) is attractive. He has mystery, intrigue. And whips. He apparently also has whips. Sexy man.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net