Thursday, November 18

Well F' Off There Mate!

Yesterday, one of my Australian chatters informed me that the word "cunt" can be used three ways: to represent the anatomy, to describe a friend, and as an insult. The first and last are obvious to me, as I am a middle-class American and anything that's good can also be used as an insult. (Examples include: "You're a dickhead John, an absolute fucking dickhead", "You're a pussy John, an absolute fucking pussy", and my favourite "You're a control freak John, an absolute fucking control freak".) But the middle? He said a few lines using it in positive ways, but they have completely flown from my mind. But, he also said that women who use the word in any way are considered trollops. !!! I find that extremely unfair, as even in a backwards-ass country like America can we accept any woman cursing and half the time find her sexy to boot. I would be horrible if I was Australian. Things as they are I find myself enjoying more the lifestyle and behaviors typically considered those of a "man" than the one's I'm expected to do. Such as cursing; I love to curse. It's really fucking great. See? There I go being manly. And I'm even wearing a wife-beater tank with no bra on. So neh.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net