Wednesday, December 29

But Sometimes They Get Better

I'm going to KinkFest. Yes. I. Me. Myself. Am (is?) going to one of the top kink scene events in the Pacific Northwest. Little Ol Me. Think I'll die of fright? Or jubillation? Wow. I compared my excitement not to the ubiquitous kid in a candy shop, but to Harry Potter on a new broomstick with the Golden Snitch in his hand. (Which if you read Harry Potter is pretty damn excited). Too damn excited. So damn excited, in fact, that I'm fresh out of the shower, dripping hair and damp warm skin, in my cold-ass morning of a bedroom so that I can share this with all of you. Because I know you care about my integration into abnormal society. Surely you do. Anywho, I'm excited (this statement is obvious by now). Today I will put this excitement to good use and clean and organize and contact clientele and customers (for the non-camwhore biz), as well as dry myself off.

KinkFest! w00t!

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net