Some balls are held for charity
and some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure, they're the balls I like the best!
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I love that song. I'm going to be sitting here for the rest of the day going "Who's got big balls? WE'VE got big balls! But I've got the Biggest BALLS OF THEM ALL!" Oh hoho, too funny.
(And then in comes the commercial for the oldies radio station, who every winter starts up with the vintage Christmas music. At least I can't remember what song was *almost* stuck in my head from that commercial!)
My mornings always go by so fast. I mean, okay, so I slept in til almost 10, took a shower, and am now immersed in my blog-reading routine. So I guess I haven't been up that long. Nonetheless, time goes too quickly, and I always seem to have a shitload of things to do.
Such as the fact that we have absolutely nil clean plates (salad or dinner size), clean bowls, clean glasses, clean forks, clean knives (steak or butter), and that most every cooking pot/pan is dirty as well. Fuck I hate living with this beast of a man that eats CONSTANTLY. Especially because he's an ass and never does a single fucking dish, lest he plans to eat off it immediately after. Sooo glad he's moving out in two weeks.
I also have what I think is now 7 messages I need to listen to and act upon. :P
And a variety of emails/business orders that need to be responded to. Yarg.
I'm expecting a variety of packages to be arriving in the next few days. Getting packages in the mail is so exciting! Almost as good as getting an actual handwritten letter in the mail. Those are the best. They feel so authentic and real. But then I remind myself what's in the assortment of packages, from a variety of places, and I know I'll be locked in my room more often than normal for a while. Hehehe. Oh and of course I'll let you know when they get here!
Wednesday, December 1
Electric Music of the Mind
Posted by
M. Here
at
11:11 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment