Really random things pop into my head throughout the day, while I'm working or not. Things like "Goddamn, I am a kinky slut" and variations thereof. My chatters sometimes find it odd when I admit that I have already had three orgasms before I started working; they wonder why I need them. For the money boys! Sadley, it does not fall from the sky above every time I cum. If it did, oh my neighborhood would be a better place! But if I got money for every orgasm, I'd live in a better place period.
And to answer the so-common question of "What do you think about all these guys wanking off looking at you?" ... I like it. I expect it. I mean, I'm there chatting in the nude, on camera, giving men around the world a live feed of my nakedness. What should I expect them to be doing? Okay, well there is the exception of regular chatters taking breaks to go fold their laundry or eat dinner! But I'll be damned if they're not totally wanking to me in the shower that night. :P And yes, I have always loved having that power over men*. Hear that men? I love it!
I am now on my period. I do not hate my period in and of itself, but I hate the slight restrictions is can place on activities. I'm an earthly child, bleeding is natural. I used to be on Depo Provera, which over times stops bleeding entirely. But I came to the conclusion that I had to leave it; I felt that it was causing weird hormonal stuff (no kidding? having a hormone-based drug injected into my muscles every few months can do that?) and weight/libido issues. So no more Depo. And back to the bleeding. Bah. Luckily, I don't get cramps. But I guess my uterus always feels tighter, or more swollen, or *something*, because it always makes my vagina feel tensed, which of course makes me horny. I find it unfair that I get horny while on my period, because solo action is almost too messy to bother. If I had my own pay site, I could always go Trixie's route: Bloody Trixie: Red Content for Menstruation Fetishists. A novel idea which I enjoy the concept of. Who knows. I just know I'm horny and red. This also presents the challenge of work. Do I go online during my period? Do I play it up? I know the fetishists are out there, but would I scare away the regulars? I can get extra clean before I work, but I then I just get horny while I'm online which just results in more flow. Yarg. Wish it wasn't such an issue for most people.
I hate taking that last swig of coffee and then remembering that sometimes, the last cup from the pot can be kinda grainy. Of course I only remember this after taking the drink, as I battle with having coffee grounds in my mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment