And sometimes that's okay. A conversation (name changed to protect someone who's not really all that innocent) re-planning a vacation after things on my side changed:
Mr. Howell: Oh no, we'll have to settle for the Hilton
me: Oh no
me: But then You'll have to rent a car too
me: Or just live in the hotel room however long You're here!
Mr. Howell: Well I'd have to do both
Mr. Howell: And I wouldn't be able to cook!!!
me: That would suck
me: Considering that I'm fairly sure you don't plan to lace my food with arsenic
Mr. Howell: Well after news like this...
me: hey!
me: i am a feeble girl mind You, very prone to suspicion
Mr. Howell: When it comes to other men, I'll believe that
Mr. Howell: But I'm beyond suspicion
me: oh you are?
Mr. Howell: Well I thought I was
me: you are
me: even though you want to hurt me
Mr. Howell: No no no
Mr. Howell: you want to be hurt
Mr. Howell: There's a difference
me: yes
me: But You can't deny You're looking forward to, erm, helping
Mr. Howell: *grins evily*
me: SADIST!!!
I can't wait to see how this one turns out. ;)
Tuesday, December 28
Sometimes Things get Complicated
Posted by
M. Here
at
1:36 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment