Monday, September 5

Momentous

I just set up the wireless hub Makal so kindly picked up for me today (mmm, wireless high speed internet and networking...) and one of my first stops—after checking email, of course—was to see who my 10,000th visitor was. I was watching my stat tracker these past few days in wait, but of course the big event came on a day I was almost never home. Anyway, yes, we here at Perfectly Flawed have now officially passed the 10,000 visitor mark. Hoorah! My first question was, who was the 10,000 visitor? hoping I would have some grande story of someone terribly awesome coming to visit me. And I do have a story, but it does not contain anyone terribly awesome. No, my 10,000th visitor was in fact some guy (I'm assuming male, coulda been female) from—and I kid you not—Hicksville, New York. And how did he come to arrive at my little site? Via an MSN search for "sheapards pie recipe". Uh huh. See? Not terribly cool. A little disturbing, in fact.

But, I'd like to give the runner up award to Ray, the man in the know about everything Katrina-related. Ray was the 10,001st visitor. Considering that I could give a fuck less about that MSN using Hicksvilleite, Ray shall be my honorary monumental 10,000th visitor. :) And here in a couple months, I'll be coming up on this blog's first official year. Woohoo, yay for milestones!

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net