While packing away today, The Mars Volta's "The Widow" came up in my playlist, which to me was a sign that I needed to take a break to chat with Makal*. (Yay for lush computer jobs allowing him to chat frequently while at work!) While chatting I quoted the second paragraph from this post of Trixie's. And now He has adopted "watching TNG" as code for anal sex. Which surely means that some day we'll be out amongst friends and/or family and he'll just have to mention it, which will cause me to either blush or burst out laughing (most likely both). I can't wait; it'll really make people wonder what the hell's so funny.
I discovered that most every blanket and large piece of fabric I own is easily folded into a 16"x16" square. This is very handy when packing blankets and fabric in a 16"x16" box. Who knew?
I most definitely will not be sleeping well tonight, as I've already finished one pot of coffee and am about to start on another. It seems to be the only way I have enough energy and focus to keep packing. Damn my quasi-ADD.
*"The Widow" reminds me of Him because on the first night I spent with Him, which was in fact our second date, He showed me the video for that song, and because it's a fucking sexy song.
Thursday, September 1
A Quick Break
Posted by
M. Here
at
1:43 PM

4 comments:
You manage to work both the mars volta and anal sex into the same post?
Merrick, I love you. And I don't even mind sharing with him.
Well thank goodness I didn't say anything about Gun Club or I might really be in trouble! ;)
Oh, you're in trouble alright. No question about that
Aye, trouble that can be dealt with.
Post a Comment