![]() | You scored as Lara Croft. A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.
Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com |
I'm quite allright with these results; Lara Croft rocks and I'm probably one of the few game-series fans who enjoyed both the movies. Plus I totally <3 Angelina Jolie. Too bad Makal didn't get Indiana Jones—we would make quite the couple then. ;)
via Karl


3 comments:
Honey! You *are* still out there reading!
Ya goof, of course I am! I just fall out of habit sometimes is all. ;)
Nothing wrong with Captain Jack Sparrow & Laura Croft. Both enjoy treasure, and besides, Johnny Depp > Harrison Ford.
Post a Comment