Saturday, December 17

Spirit of the Season

Oi, busy day today. And I do mean today, Saturday the 17th. Because it is 5a and I am still up. :P And Makal and I thought we got away from these nocturnal habits a few weeks ago. Nope, apparently not; not when I have a project in front of me! We're going to a christmas party/gift exchange thing tomorrow evening, and spending the day with friends at a video arcade. There's not going to be any time to get stuff ready for the party because of that, so we got it all together tonight. Makal and I divided up a bag of mixed candy bars, wrapped some red tulle and some fuzzy white yarn around them and made 15 sugar-filled goodie bags for the kids that'll be there. The parents might not like us but the children sure will. ;) We also got a handful of uber-cheap nobody's-heard-of-them DVDs for the adult (white-elephant) gift exchange. Then I spent the last half hour making wine glass charms with vintage Czech glass pansy-flower beads, pearls, and sterling silver wire. Okay okay, maybe not the most "white-elephant" gift ever, considering it's handmade and with nice materials, but heck, I hate pansies, wtf do I want those beads for? And I don't like wine glass charms for personal use (that fad was so two years ago). So to me, they are truly something I would not want to receive, and so I shall give. Ah, such is the spirit of the season. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to go keep Makal up for another hour...

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net