So I'm sitting here waiting for my new favouritest makeup artist ever--Antiorder--to arrive with her photography partner Kenneth Benjamin Reed to do a mini-shoot. She has this crazy idea about braiding my hair and weaving it together to make some sort of hat shape... I don't quite get where she'll go with it but I'm willing to sit still long enough to find out. :) Makal helped me transition our living room into a miniature studio so that Ken can play with his new pro light (our living room is pretty dark). Right now it's 91°F outside, and I'm hoping it's cool enough inside for us to not all melt. :P
I've been terrible lately, keeping up with posting. But I've been busy! Longtime readers will know I'm bad at focusing on both internet life and physical life simultaneously; it's either one or the other. So you know that when I'm posting a lot, I have no social life. ;) I've been keeping fairly updated on Twitter though, and you'll now find my updates just there in the sidebar (yay for the ease of adding widgets with the no-longer-beta Blogger).
And for those who do follow me on Twitter, you no doubt saw me post this: Confirmed: suspension bondage shoot with Circle23 *and* Lee "Bridgett" Harrington, today! My little bondage heart is fluttering.
Well, things didn't go as planned. It was an impromptu thing after Circle23 contacted me that morning and mentioned that two models had to cancel, offering me a spot to shoot. Of course, I wanted to shoot with Circle23 and Lee "Bridgett" Harrington! But he and I had a hard time keeping in touch over the day as I made my way out to his studio, and I couldn't find the location on my own. So I had to admit defeat and make my way home again after about 2 hours looking for it. Oh well, not a big deal. Luckily Circle23's a stand-up guy and offered to get me in on the next shoot date in early August, and I've coordinated a few things with Lee for then. So, yeah, didn't happen last Friday, but I still get to not only meet but model for both of them! It still makes me fluttery. :D
So, there's a mini-update for you; today's the day of minis, I guess. Stay cool!
Wednesday, July 11
It's Too Hot Out; Let's Stay In
Posted by
M. Here
at
2:48 PM
Labels: kink, makeup, modeling, photography

5 comments:
I've met Lee Harrington. Kick ass lady. Really knows her ties. I hope you have a total blast.
Sorry it didn't work out. I remember tweeting you congratulations from my mobile phone in Weatherspoons in Colwyn Bay last friday. When I explained to my mate who I was texting, he probably didn't expect to hear "oh, I'm texting my internet mate congratulations for securing a photo shoot where she will strip and then be tied up." ;)
Speaking of twitter, to answer your message: "it wasn't my fault! It's not my fault that the bus driver had no change.". Grrr. Feel a drunken blog post coming...
Both of your comments amuse me. :)
And Rhys, isn't it a cardinal rule of public transportation that change is never available? ;D
So how did the shoot go?
Paul, I doth wonder if you payed attention to the post at all...
Post a Comment