Wednesday, July 18

They Call It "Coincidence"

One of the reasons I've not been blogging here much is that I've actually been outside the apartment doing stuff. I know, it sounds insane, you probably thought I was agoraphobic by now. ;)

Actually, I managed to pick up a social life in the past several weeks, and not just via Makal's friends. True, since A&C moved out here from Vermont, we've been having lots of hang outs with that group of friends, and it's been a lot of fun considering that summer is the perfect time to chill with friends and drink a lot of beer. ;) Beyond that, I've been hanging out with Antiorder, who did my hair and makeup for the Dir en Grey shoot (which I SO need to talk about!). Now, the weird thing about Antiorder and I is that we're both Pisceans. Okay that's not so weird, but bare with me here. Our February birthdays are six days apart, and our boyfriends actually have the same birthday, just in different years. I'm sorry, but that's just weird. Weird!

One of the reasons she and I have been getting along so well is that we're both the type of girl that other girls hate. We play video games, hang out with the guys, and are good at virtually any creative act we attempt. Plus we're both perfectionists with a fondness for doing things the "right" way (or at least being logical about them). Oh, and we both have a strong affinity for cats, and just about anything "Egypt". Did I mention that this is weird, that she and I are so similar?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now I'm spying on you! This is miss Antiorder... so you know. Too bad you don't have livejournal you could spy on me too.


=]
//.Alicia


PS It is freakin' weird.

M. Here said...

Actually, I do have LJ, I just could never get into posting there for very long. Hence why it's only quiz memes. ;) http://naughtymerrick.livejournal.com/

 

scientology.org

xenu.net