Thursday, July 26

Harry Potter and the Unphased Blogger

Everybody and their mom is blogging about a book right now. You know the one, it's the new Harry Potter--and the last of the series at that. Well, I just had to get my two cents in on this one.

I love the Harry Potter books; my mom baught me a set of the first four for my high school graduation. From there I eagerly awaited the next two installments and read them as soon as possible. I even got dressed up for the opening of the Goblet of Fire movie premier, which was a blast. But now?

I have not read the book. I have not touched the book. I have neither bought nor preordered the book. And you know what? I haven't even cared enough to see the Order of the Phoenix movie.

I still want to read the new book/see the new movie. But, meh. I'll get to it.

Just had to be opposite on this. ^_~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the book, and although i feel its almost blasphemy to say this about a harry potter book, I'm having a hard time staying interested in the story. I poured through the half blood prince in 3 days, but a week later i am only on page 350 and still trying to figure out when its going to get good.

M. Here said...

See, I even had a hard time getting invested in the HbP storyline. Don't know why, but the books just lost some of their appeal for me. Makal is itching for me to read the book though so that he can gripe about all the aspects he dislikes. ;D

 

scientology.org

xenu.net