Friday, May 26

LJ: Horoscope for 5-26-06

"There may be a lot going on at home now, indicating a busy weekend ahead. Or, it may be that your emotions are rather unsettled as you unsuccessfully try to untangle complex feelings. Keep in mind that you might not be able to think your way through this dilemma. Instead, just dive into the situation and let it take you for a ride." via tarot.com

"This is a good time for any kind of study and education, because you are intellectually eager for knowledge and new experiences. You want to take a larger view of life in order to see how the various parts fit together to make up the whole. Any new and interesting phenomenon from a world outside your own is likely to attract your attention at this time. Subjects relating to foreign places, the law, philosophy or higher knowledge of any kind will engage your attention. You are also quite open to alternative lifestyles at this time." via AstroDienst

If there wasn't a big fat rainstorm going on outside, I'd run and get the fortune from the fortune cookie I got when we ate Chinese last Thursday. It was... odd (damn if it isn't that word again!). I seem to be getting odd horoscopes and fortunes and the like lately. Then there's my oddly accurate iPodomancy results... *spooo000oky!* That's okay if reality is a little bit weird; life is still good and I am still a happy girl. ^_^ I just see it as life becoming more interesting for some period of time--the bigger question is how long that period is going to last!

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net