Saturday, May 20

Odd

This week has been very odd. Odd has become a word I have used frequently to describe things in my life, especially this past week. Odd is the word I use when something is fascinating, different, intriguing, but still out there. Perhaps I'm not quite prepared for whatever odd thing is under scrutinization, perhaps I am. Either way, there has been a lot of odd things lately. Not that such is bad; to the contrary, I've had a very fun week, despite the early-in-the-week flash heat wave, and the later-in-the-week (read: now) sore throat. I'd say more, but I need time. Time to sleep, time to decompress. And I am going to fight tooth-and-nail to keep this sore throat from progressing into anything worse. But omgees, so much odd. o.0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much "ODD... it hurts!

M. Here said...

Yeah, my brain was a little sore from all the mental exertion it takes to receive such copious amounts of odd. ;)

 

scientology.org

xenu.net