Tuesday, June 12

A Vague Feeling, A General Sense

Makal is outside working on his motorcycle, reinstalling the battery in hopes that he can ride it to work, and I sit inside desperately slurping at my warm chai coffee with desperate thoughts of how nice it would be to sleep again. I honestly have not been up to the task of being "awake" lately, and thus have been failing miserably at it. I'd be inclined to say that it's because we've been busy, but aside from talking with a photographer and his wife for two hours in a coffee shop Saturday, we've not done anything since the weekend before. My body, however, is revolting against me in a flurry of sore muscles and misaligned joints, neither of which feels too good.

I wish I hadn't been filled with so much lethargy and apathy as of late. It's really depressing, in it's way, to not feel like I have the energy to do anything. And no matter what I do, my neck/back hurts. I've got some crazy sort of kink in it and obviously not the good kind! Tiger balm and heat presses and Bayer Extra Strength Back & Body Pain can only do so much, but none of it stops my neck from making a crinkly sound whenever I move it side to side. Heaven forbid I try "rolling" my head around to stretch my neck; it just ends up getting caught and bent backwards at an odd angle, at which point I have to move my shoulders forward so that I can get my head up. Boo.

See what I mean about malaise? Oy, do I feel whiny.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net