Wednesday, June 6

People Are Stupid, an example

not me, not my picHere's one from the drafty archives, something I obviously wrote while working retail at the women's boutique I was part of for a bit. Reading this again, I can remember the exchange, and an overwhelming sense of frustration and the urge to shake this person while yelling "Listen to me! You must listen to all the words I am saying!" washes over me. Of course, I handled myself with far more tact than that, reserving my hateful glares for the back of the store owner's head (if only she had listened to me too, and to everyone else...)

---

May 18, 2005
Working in retail, you will quickly come to grips with the fact that 99% of the people you will be dealing with on a daily basis are stupid. The fact that you accept this does not excuse them from their ways, but still. Now, I thought I had a hard time selling to some of the twits that shop at Gap. But commercialized fashion like that is easy in comparison to the intricacy of handmade jewelry and couture styles. Conversations such as the following are likely to occur more often than many shoppers and newbie retailers realize.

Shopper: "So, is this a pearl?"
Me: "Yes."
Shopper: "Is it a freshwater pearl?"
Me: "Yes, they all are."
Shopper: "And what about these? Are they pearls?"
Me: "Yes, they are freshwater pearls."
Shopper: "Oh I see. Well can I see those earrings?"
Me: "Which pair is that?"
Shopper: "The bluish ones that look like pearls."
Me: "Here you go. These are also pearls."
Me: "I'm fairly sure they're freshwater pearls at that."
Shopper: "But they're not white."
Me: "Well, these are exotic pearls imported from Japan. Pearls can also be dyed, so they come in a variety of colours."
Shopper: "Can I see that bracelet?"
Me: "Which bracelet?"
Shopper: "The one with the pearls."
Me: looks at display with 10 different pearl bracelets
Shopper: "With the green."
Shopper: "Does it go with this necklace?"
Me: "Yes, I think so. They're the same stones."
Shopper: "I thought these were pearls?"
Me: "Well yes, those are pearls, but the others are moss agate."
Shopper: "That doesn't look like agate."
Me: "Well no, it's moss agate. So named because it looks green and mossy."

It was at this point that I had to work really hard to not roll my eyes and grit my teeth. 40 minutes I worked with this woman, forty!, answering all her inane questions about stones and pearls and workmanship, fetching this piece and that piece. In the end? She did not buy a bracelet, or anything with pearls for that matter; there was no "I'll have to come back some time" regarding any of the pieces of jewelry I showed her. No, in the end, it was a $7 pair of earrings with a single glass flower that I boxed, wrapped in tissue then ribbon, and slid into the expensive store bag. You see, she was shopping for a gift... for her 10 year old niece. But that other stuff was nice too.

4 comments:

Lanius said...

I hate that. Which makes me wonder if I have unknowingly succumbed to brain damage since I'm still doing retail work.
Oh well.

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

"Listen to me! You must listen to *all* the words I am saying!"

I am so going to blurt that out in a not too future conversation... nice work

Unknown said...

I used to work in retail way back when and it was just the worse experience ever. Not only were people dumb but rude. I saw the worst of humanity in those days I tell you.

M. Here said...

Isn't it worse, in a way, to consider that at some point before working retail, we were all surely a horrible customer to some retail worker? But I feel it's the same as waiting tables: once you've been there and gotten out, you treat others in that same occupation with so much more respect.

 

scientology.org

xenu.net