Thursday, June 14

A Bit RE: the Forums

I just made a post on the forums which you can read here. Basically, there's been tons of fake users signing up and I've been deleting them, but if I happened to get one wrong and it was a valid account--your valid account--please let me know! I'm just being cautious. ;)

The forums are pretty quiet lately, aren't they? Well, okay, let's be realistic: they've always been quiet. I need to work on that; I need you to help me by posting more!

Sometimes when I go to log in I enter my username/password but the site doesn't show me as logged in. Since I have one account for admin work and another for myself, I can often log in as both these users when the page isn't updating correctly. I've no idea why it does this, my PHP knowledge is vastly limited. But if it ever happens to anyone else, again, please let me know. :) Bonus points if you know how to fix it! ;D

Simulblogged at my Members Only blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I didnt know you had forums. Yeah spam accounts are a big problem, and the ones that never even attempt to post are creepy.

I think the fact that you have so many boards makes it look a lot more lonely. We have new forums too but I restricted them to two boards and so far they look less dead than they might otherwise look. Keep that in mind, you can always open up new sections as your userbase demands it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

scientology.org

xenu.net