Monday, August 20

Found It! Make Your Own Collar

Towards the end of last month I posted a plea to readers to help me find a website where you could design your own custom collar. You know, collar of the kinky, fetishy, BDSM-y variety--not for your dog. Since then I've received a bevvy of hits from people looking for the same. Mysterious blogger Jamie came through, linking me to CollarFactory.com. Huzzah! And guess what? Now they do more than build your custom collar, they even do cuffs and, yep, stuff for your pooch. Though if I were a Domme, that'd just make me want to purchase my sub's collar from the doggy site, for added humiliation points. ;) Just saying!

Thanks again, Jamie! :D Methinks we should get in touch with Collar Factory and maybe help them with some SEO...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh fuck yeah! That's awesome, I just made a couple of cuffs and they look so awesome, red shinies and all. Over $50 though D: that would break my budget. Gah! I might just buy them. If I run out of food money I'm blaming you Merrick! So shiny...

Open DND said...

That is just awesome! Now I can make a matching set!!!

 

scientology.org

xenu.net