Thursday, August 9

I <3 My Friends

I may perhaps lament that my friends are few and far between, but I do love the ones I have--they provide endless entertainment and occasionally, blog fodder. ;)

---

friend: arg
Merrick: grr

friend: lol
Merrick: wait, why are we angry?
friend: liqour and muscle relaxers make me wake up next to strange women
friend: ...
Merrick: WHOA
Merrick: um, how strange?
friend: meh

Merrick: but hey, sounds kinda fun! ;)
friend: just don't who it was
friend: hah
Merrick: well do you at least remember last night, or early this morning, depending?
friend: nope
Merrick: actually, scratch that, obviously you don't
friend: :(

Merrick: well then
Merrick: i'm sorry?
friend: I guarantee something happened
friend: ha!
Merrick: well, at least you had some "something happened"
friend: yeah
friend: I just hope she doesn't have my phone #

friend: HA!
Merrick: lol
Merrick: sensitive
friend: I know huh
Merrick: was this another house party with random people off the street?
friend: bar
Merrick: ah

Merrick: well, you still have your kidneys. you'll be okay! :D
friend: hah!
friend: thats the positive out look I was hoping you would give me, once again, you fail me not
Merrick: :D
Merrick: i'm an optimist like that


Also, they link me to pictures like this one, which is almost enough to make me like the 80's...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This just cracked me up. Very hilarious :)

 

scientology.org

xenu.net