Wednesday, August 15

Hot August Days

I've been kind of lazy and apathetic for the past few days. Don't know what it is, probably something to do with the sudden resurgence of dry heat. And out where we live, there's a ton of road construction so not only is it hot but it's dry and dusty. Ugh.

Woke up this morning to an email from a photographer needing last-minute models for some sort of shoot for the band Combichrist. I really like Combichrist, they're one of my fave industrial techno bands (is there another term for their subgenre?). So, I'm totally down, but now I'm wondering if by "tomorrow" he meant today (since he sent the message just after midnight) or actual tomorrow. I guess I won't know until he calls me back. I would kind of prefer it to be today, just because...

If it is tomorrow, well, that's a bit more difficult. When Makal and I got home from downtown yesterday evening, there were flyers on all the apartment doors stating that water bills are hinting that there's a leak in one of the buildings, and maintenance is going to come by tomorrow to check all the water fixtures. This makes me nervous in a general way, probably because of all that mildly illegal stuff we got going on (but all of which is discreet, non-harmful, and easy to shut in another room). I'm hoping the water heater isn't included in these "water fixtures" to check, because the room its in is quite full of disorganized stuff right now (notice how I didn't say "junk"...) and I don't want to deal with it. But I guess I'd best clear a path in case he does need in--couldn't I just say "Nope, I've seen it. Dry as the road construction outside."?

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net