Saturday, August 25

Ouch.

Woke up this morning around 10:30 because the phone started ringing; this sort of wake-up is pretty much guaranteed to make one completely "wake up" in case you have to answer and start having a normal conversation. Because my entire body tensed at the sound of vibrant ringing, my comfortably relaxed right leg got all weirded out and decided to start cramping. The pain started in my calf, travelled down to my ankle and up to my thigh, causing me to just kind of roll around holding my leg, going "aaaaaaaaaaaah" while Makal asked me if I recognized the phone number. Didn't matter; even if I did I wasn't in a state for talking. Unless whatever their question might have been could be answered by "aaaaaaaaaaoooooooow". Probably not.

1 comment:

James Guske said...

Hey I get that leg cramp too sometimes. I hate it when it happens. Funny story.

 

scientology.org

xenu.net