This weekend I'm meeting up with a hot asian model/club gear designer to discuss maybe doing some runway work for her. When this lovely gal from out of town asks me what there is to do in Portland on a Saturday night, what do I say? Not, "oh, let me show you around" or "I know the coolest party at blah blah blah's". No; me? I say, "I tend to be at home playing WoW on Saturday nights." Smooooooth. But true.
---
Striking up a conversation with a young, talented fashion designer with an eerily beautiful style, I get a reply back that we have similar interests ("hint* bondage"). I jokingly tell her that we will have to wait 'til she turns 18 to officially discuss that. When next I hear back one of the first things she says is "I am 18 now yay!" Such eagerness... it's adorable. We'll have to meet for coffee soon.
---
After months of trying to coordinate a shoot with a fair-skinned alternanerd, she recently came to me and said that her recent first experience with modeling rope bondage was nice, but that she's interested in doing something more intricate if I'd be interested in tying her up. Umm, can you say yes? I sure can. Except oh, wait, the few lengths of bondage rope we own are limited to private use, and who knows when we can buy more... Gives me more time to plot, I say.
***
Honestly, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Life is so absurd at times. I am so absurd at times (and I wouldn't have it any other way!).

No comments:
Post a Comment