This test is amusing. So far, my favourite question (and answer) is "A Hogtie Is... (God that floor is cold! Wish I could move!)" Hehehe, yeah. If you take the test, know that question 11 was the hardest for me to answer... Extra points go to whomever can correctly guess which answer I did choose. My results are pretty amusing, and accurate, although I'd like to change the "deep down" part to "obviously". It's not that deep down; I think it's pretty apparent. Found via Just Me; go take the test yourself.
Bottom Switch
You are 38% Dominant and 59% Submissive!
You have some dominant tendencies, but deep down, you're submissive. You enjoy the feel of pain more than you like to give it. Bondage is not unfamiliar to you, and you know a few 'tricks' yourself. I bet you're a brat huh? Just daring your partner to be aggressive... and pretending you don't like it!
Monday, August 8
The Master or Slave? Test
Posted by
M. Here
at
6:34 AM

10 comments:
Well, duh!
Master!
You are 51% Dominant and 14% Submissive!
That below is your playroom. You know how to command attention... and another. You know all there is to know about 'teaching.' You got a Ph.D. in pain. If your score is high enough I bet you're a sadist! Anyway, I'd better get out of your way.... Master.
Of course you are luv, did I ever question it? And I think we established that I'm a brat a while ago. Heh, what a combo.
I wound up with eighty-some-odd dominant and like 2% submissive. Which makes me wonder where the missing percent goes. I mean, Ray, you're 51 + 14 = 65. Great, but wat's the other 35?
I surprised myself even. But not too much. ;)
"You know how to command attention... and another. You know all there is to know about 'teaching.' You got a Ph.D. in pain. If your score is high enough I bet you're a sadist! Anyway, I'd better get out of your way.... Master."
95% Dominant
10% Submissive
Apparently, I do more than 100% in the bedroom. (I think this test has questionable math)
The other 35 % was probably "this question is stupid."
Mr. Vanilla Here
21% Dominant and 5% Submissive.
Other 74% is my stiff British upper lip refusing to participate in those heanous acts....well, not in public anyway ;)
Actually, I didn't know half of those words meant. "Edgeplay" - to me - is a British Video Game magazine, sure it has a different meaning to you lot.
Aww, that is cute, Rhys!
There is definitely something off about the math of that test, and the phrasing. Of course, one online test doesn't show the true muster of a man...
Can anyone explain why you just got comment spam about the timber industry?
I've been outed as a vanilla chick. :-(
No idea why such a comment was received, but I finally got it deleted! :)
Post a Comment