Thursday, August 25

A Momentous Occasion

I wake up this morning to experience the loveliness of my cat puking everywhere and my mom being pissed that I did not finish packing everything from the bookshelves yesterday before bed, and sad that there's not enough butter for my bagel. So, you know, a general feeling of blah blah blah. But it's sunny out and I plan on spending the night with Makal, so I know the day can't be too bad. I decide to be brave and check my Sprint account to see how much my bill, due tomorrow, will be. I log in expecting the worst, knowing that there's no reason it should be a large bill but with these things I'm always unpleasantly surprised. And I look at the total due. Which was, and I quote (as much as one can quote a simple dollar amount as viewed on a website):
-$0.10.

Oh my goodness I swear I did a double take. What?! I have a ten cent credit?! Why? When? How?! Then I realize that I must've paid this month's bill along with last months, which would really explain why last month's was so much and why I've been so broke. This was all a wonderful revelation for me and instantly upped the happy-factor for my day. Weee! Now the trick will be to wisely use that money not needed by my cell bill or, heavens forbid, save it for next month's bill.

Pfft, right. Like that'll ever happen.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net