Monday, August 29

So Good to Me

Just checked my Free Will Astrology horoscope, and found it, well, very interesting. Kinda spot on for being such a generalized astrological forecast: read it here.

Things have been good lately. I think there are two main types of bloggers, those who blog when things in their life are good and those who post when things are bad. Of course, I'm a bit of both, and it just depends on the type of good or bad that warrants posting. As of late, the sort of good my life is being is the kind that steals me away from the computer. When I have been home and online, I've preferred to keep updated on my favourite sites and news rather than blog. But don't worry, I'm still thinking about y'all. :) Besides, by this time next week I should be all settled in (or at least, mostly transitioned) to Makal's new apartment and will become reacquainted with the splendor of high speed internet. (Because screw this dial-up shit, I want "always on"!) Oh yes, this is going to be interesting.

On the last night I spent with Makal, Saturday, we had another session with the riding crop, 18 thwacks as compared to the 8-odd from the first time we used it. Earlier that night He had tried to tell me I had 27 coming but I guess my indignant and slightly fearful look made him feel sorry for me. The first time the crop was used He hit me a lot harder and the welts were a lot more raised and red (and painful to sit on!) than this time. Plus this time He didn't spank me first (yeah, 18 hits on a cold bottom—ouch) so I'm a lot less bruised in general. Well, let's rephrase that: my ass is a lot less bruised. The rest of me? Heh, well. I have 10 bruised areas from Him biting me, and I say "areas" because a lot of them are layers of bruises from several separate bites. But they aren't from all at once; some of the bruises are dating back to the first half of the month. Hey, I bruise easily, and heal slowly. When I woke up Sunday morning I was soooo stiff and sore and every inch of my body was screaming "Oh god, it hurts!" I know I sounded like a whiney baby but, hey, it did hurt!

So, pop quiz time. True or false: when ejaculating into a mouth, it is possible for the semen to enter the nasal cavity. Apparently, and I hope I'm not spoiling anything for you or not giving you enough time, but the answer is true. Because that same Saturday night, Makal was sitting on the couch and I was kind of kneeling perpendicular to Him going down on Him while he fingered me, and right before He came He pushed further into my throat and the angle was just right for some of the cum to get into my nose. Weird sounding, I know. But luckily it didn't hurt my nose or anything, although I felt like I had a sore throat for a while and my nose was a little runny (hahaha). ::sigh:: Now when I see a girl on the street with the sniffles, I'm going to wonder just what she's been up to. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nope, cum in the sinuses happens... lots. I had the unfortunate habit of burping after swallowing- not that I didn't get a mouthfull...

 

scientology.org

xenu.net