Seriously, can someone please invent some way to warm bras before their use? I'm not talking your basic "toss it in the dryer for a few minutes" shit, I want a bonafied bra warmer.
Sure, lace doesn't really have this problem (and I've never worn a cotton bra in my life so I can't speak for them), but if you favour more synthetic materials you could be in trouble. Nipplage could occur! And what gal needs to start her day off the pointy way?
So this is what I'm thinking: the bra warmer could be either a standalone unit, like a special underwear bureau with heated coils running through the bottom of the drawers, or something you add to your current underwear storage, such as a heating-pad like device you can set in the bottom of your underwear drawer. Then there's the option of making a dryer-type unit that uses hot air to warm the skivvies. But what of energy conservation? Does this bra-warmer use few enough watts to run throughout the day, and would that be a fire hazard? Perhaps it's possible to run the warmer on a timer, setting it to start heating about 10 minutes before your typical dressing time. Though I guess that only work if you have a regular schedule.
C'mon people, this could be a serious problem in future decades! What with the increased maturity rate of girls across the globe, more women than ever are at risk of donning a cold bra unsuspectingly! No one enjoys waking up to a cold blast of air, nor do women enjoy that feeling of being enveloped in a bossomy shiver. Then we have to walk around with our arms in front of our chests till our boobs get over the shock.
Anybody? Any takers?
Tuesday, January 31
It's a Tit Nipply Out Today
Posted by
M. Here
at
1:27 PM

2 comments:
while I know nothing of bra warmers, I've notciced that most, if not all, of the bras I've bought recently have has a very slight amount of padding in the cup. I've found that this comes in handy when it's chilly for it prevents "nip-ons" from being seen through the shirt (of course, I wear hoodies constantly so that is not often a problem anyway).
The padded cups aren't thick enough to boost one's boob size, but they are enough to stop the sight of a pointy nipple.
I think that the new padded bras are rather amusing because I've also noticed that the mannequins, as of late, are nipply. I thought every girl wanted to hide that!
jen, I totally agree on the advantages of padded bras, i.e. covert nipple blockage. However, it seems to me that these bras are the worst offenders, trapping the cold air in the layers of padding and material and even taking longer to warm up (due to thickness).
And yeah, nipply mannequins. WTF is up with that?! As if we don't get enough of it in advertising and fashion. :P
Ha, my word verification is "playo".
Post a Comment