Monday, January 16

Technorati Tag Generator

A lot of you out there have jumped on the metacontent bandwagon, tagging your blog posts left and right with handy-dandy keywords, bringing throngs of relevant traffic to your site. I have not. Until now. See, I've been meaning to, but well, I'm so fucking lazy about some things. So when something is presented to me that will take some of the effort out of doing what I want to do, well, it can't be denied. Enter Rhys, who has created a Technorati Tag Generator (link to his blog post about it). Is there other programs out there that do this? Probably, though I've never cared to look (such is the extent of my tagging laziness) plus I'm always keen on supporting friends when I can. I've downloaded the program but am yet to use it; instead of diving right in as per my usual, I'm taking some time to reacquaint myself with Technorati and the tagging concept. Expect to see tagged posts soon. I'm curious to see if this will keep me dedicated to appropriately tagging my posts—Rhys, you'll know your college degree was worth it if your program manages to keep me committed! ;) Updates on my use of the program will follow. Heck, I'll probably come back and tag this post, soon as I figure out how...

Tags: , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net