Friday, January 13

Yep, it's Winter Out There

Every once in a while I like to open one of the windows in the living room, just to let some fresh air in. From where I sit at my low-rise computer "desk" (sidetable and floor pillows), I can turn around and look out the window, seeing a nice calm view of a wintery tree and old mossy home. Most of the houses in this downtown area are old (and mossy), inhabited by more hipsters than hippies. Since I'm sitting low, being eye-level with the sill, I can still get all the outdoor sounds without having any passing bicyclists, drivers, or pedestrians see me—even if I can still hear them. It all allows me to remain removed from the world outside, yet remain connected to it via my senses. Which is fine with me, because it's hella rainy out there right now.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net