I'm back in Ptown, and despite many attempts to the contrary, I'm still in one piece (well, more or less). I am also: abso-fucking-lutely exhausted. 'Twas a good holiday trip. :) Unfortunately for y'all, I'm honestly too exhausted to toss together enough words to really do our trip to Eugene any justice. Just wait a bit, I'm sure I will get around to it sooner or later...
I was disconnected from my internet world for almost a week (save email et al) so I've got lots of web comics and sex blogs to catch up on. But it's good to see that most all of you have the ability to disconnect for a bit in the spirit of the season as well; on certain (holi)days over the past week, hits to PF dropped to merely a fifth of the usual daily numbers. Hooray, we're not all lost! Yet...

No comments:
Post a Comment