w00t! Omgees yay! When I logged in to Blogger this morning, I saw the magic words. Finally, I could upgrade my blog to the Blogger in beta! Now, between my Google account blogs, naughtymerrick account blogs, and original back-in-the-day blogs, I have a total of 9 seperate blogs with a combined 1,834 posts. Yow!
Wooo, it's nice too. I made a few blogs just to play with the whole "beta" thing, but now that PF is upgraded too I'm noticing a lot more of the features. Yay for Blogger! And, vicariously, yay for Google! ;D
Upon seeing my upgradeability, I felt like Gir in the episode of Invader Zim titled, "Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom", when Zim says the following at the 5:45 minute mark:
Zim: "It's been nice working with you Gir, now self destruct."
Gir: "Finally! Heheheheheeeee! *squee* *explode*

3 comments:
A couple weeks ago, I got the okay to upgrade too. When I tried, I was told I wasn't able to and that "computer engineers would be working to find out the reasons" I am not able to upgrade at the moment. Blogger also sent me an e-mail telling me the exact same thing. No reason why or anything!
All I can do now is sit here and go "grrrr".
WV: xnkqq
Wow, that is really lame. :( Maybe you should try and contact help, see if it's been worked out? I believe they're about ready to go all-out live with the new stuff, so hopefully you'll be squared away soon. :)
verification: wykdny
(my kidney's not weak, yo!)
Shocking! A full photo of you!
(Cartooned tho it may be)
Hmm, I've updated the system. I just need to update my blog (in more ways than one, damn work).
On a side note, blogger beta is tricky (for those of us with more than one gmail account).
Post a Comment