I'm trying desperately to fix up bits of the layout, here and there. Of course, finally being in the beta version meant that I *had* to upgrade my layout a little. ;) Scrapping all the custom code I'd done with the past layout, I've just tried to incorporate the same colours, navigation, and graphics as before (so that y'all don't think it's the wrong site or something). But now...
Now the weather is very stormy. Well okay, it's been windy and rainy all day. But just now at his work, Makal saw a fuse blow outside and they had a few power surges. These were at almost the same time I had power surges here at home. And I'm very paranoid cautious about power and computing, so I'm hesitant to be on at all. But I think I will turn off the comp, since Makal unexpectedly went offline. He said a nearby road was closed, so he'll have to call a cab to get home.
Will it be an adventure night with unsteady--or no--power? Well, I'm gathering the flashlights and candles. Hmm, sounds like a different type of adventure... ;)

2 comments:
And I'm very paranoid cautious about power and computing, so I'm hesitant to be on at all.
We've had terrible storms recently, and I've hardly been online much, hence the shoddy blogging.
Yeah but you did that great series of civilian journalism... driving around in the car with your mom... ;D
Post a Comment