I think I might be sick. No, not sick in the head--we've known about that for years. I'm talking sore throat and fever sick. :P Granted, the gravel that has decided to take residence in the back of my throat could be due to the degree of indulgence in which we have participated over the last few days. But when you pair it with my body temperature apparently being too warm last night to even cuddle with, well, you get the idea. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
On top of that, our internet is all off kilter this morning, so I'm actually connected to one of the unprotected WiFi signals in our apartment building. So far so good; no police have busted down my door and accused me of stealing (yet). Today is going to be a laid back day for me, to make sure I rest and conserve energy to find any germy germs that might take issue with my health. That being said, I've got a healthy list of stuff to be doing, unpacking and cleaning and the like. But I also have "long hot bath" on that same list. It evens out. ;)
On a side note (haha, that's a pun, you'll get it in a second) our friend Dutch left us with a copy of the Death Note OST by Kenji Kawai. If you'll recall, I talked about Death Note here, as it is one of the animes in our queue right now. We haven't gotten much further than we were then--only up to episode 10--but that is the way it goes with fansubs sometimes. If you're interested, you can download torrents of the show from the Live-Evil fansubs. ANYway, the soundtrack for Death Note (the TV show, not the movie... I think) is teh awesome. I mean, it's an anime where the most action-packed, dramatic scenes are of a kid opening a bag of potato chips, or writing in a notebook. Honest, it's all very tense stuff! Again, if you cannot find any samples of it to download, contact me and we'll see what can be done. But be warned, a majority of the tracks' titles or artists are written in Japanese, and my measly uncommunicative PC just can't handle such multilingual song info. Be prepared to have a lot of "character not found" squares in your iTunes if you don't have Japanese language support.
Update: Originally when I posted this, I used an album cover I found online. Since then, our friend that gave us the album sent me the actual cover for the soundtrack. I cleaned it up a bit, as it was badly scanned, and this is the official art.

No comments:
Post a Comment