Monday, February 12

Holy Shit

Just got an email from the owner of the cam website I was working through. Apparently, my profile has somehow been working overtime--even though I've not been on cam in a while--with their model incentive program for referring customers. And suddenly, I have $450 waiting for me. Oh. My. Gawd. Four hundred fifty. I experienced such shock and glee from reading that simple, one-sentence email, you cannot even know.

This, this means good things. That's $450 that I could use to invest in our new business (especially since so far, our startup capital is only $100). It's money that I could use to buy poster frames for our collectible V for Vendetta posters (think of the mini posters that come in the collector's edition, then make them about 20x35 inches). I... I could buy many things I know. Yeah, I could save it, but like there's a fat snowball's chance in a frozen-over hell of that ever happening. (Don't argue that a snowball does have a chance if hell is frozen, for I will just counter that demons and devils hate happy things like snowballs and will promptly throw it at Satan's butt.)

I don't know how this happened, honestly, but I'm not going to take it lightly, or for granted. It just makes me feel like something about what I'm doing and planning is going right. I feel like Mr. Burns, sitting here drumming my fingers together in evil contemplation. Excellent.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net