Monday, February 5

What's On My Mind

The past several days have, for me, been full of a ton of thinking. Thinking thinking thinking. Everywhere I went (since my brain is so portable and all) I felt like I kept getting sucked into my thoughts. Not quite my imagination; that one's a little more fantasy-based. If you could combine fantasy with rational logic, well, that's where my mind's been. Honestly it feels odd to be saying my mind is anywhere that's not a gutter. ;) But luckily for the vanilla people in my life, I'm not always a perv.

The weekend was kind of odd, due largely in part to today being a Very Big Day at a Makal's work. He had Friday off for a visit to the doctor, and we walked around downtown Portland a little. Then Saturday he and several others guys were in the office at regular time, just in case the sky started falling. I actually went with Makal, and sat next to him at his desk all day--which was a very odd feeling, to be sitting at a desk in an office. But there we sat, both working, sending IM chats because Makal's office partner's presence kind of limited our talking out loud. Luckily Sunday was not only quieter but with the bus schedule there's no way Makal could have been in at a reasonable time, so he worked from home and we had another day to our quasi-weekend. We also had a tasty lunch of Indian food on Sunday with a couple friends, so that was nice. Overall, I can't say that it felt strongly like a weekend. Which is poo, but at least the sky didn't fall.

Now I'm alone with myself again, and Makal is yet to arrive at his work and sign in to chat. And I am full of much contemplation. As I was saying last week, I didn't expect to be making any large/unusual decisions right now. I wonder if my horoscope has anything to say about this period; perhaps it would have some useful business or life advice to impart upon me. I'm honestly not a decision person--anyone who knows me in real life knows how hard it is to get a straight yes-or-no answer out of me (and I'm working on that, I swear!). Yet I am a fan of logic and logic is what I use. So, we'll see. It should all be very interesting, to say the least.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net