I have been an absolute failure at keeping up on posting. Blah. I'm way behind on my Bloglines feeds too; that means I have no idea what is going on in the blogosphere! Aaaah! What will I ever do? Eh, maybe switch to Google Reader or something, since I like how they have that whole "if you've scrolled past it we'll assume you've read it and mark it so" thing. Not that Google Reader will help me blog more... o.O
Part of why I didn't blog much last week was because I was totally going to post about M. Night Shyalaman's movie, Lady in the Water. I even saved the poster art to my desktop, to include in the post! But then, I'd sit in front of a blank Blogger posting page, and not think about anything. Though I did a lot of that last week too, not think. It can be good if done in moderation, methinks. But that also means that if I have heavy downtimes, I should push for some uptimes too, eh?
Makal and I managed to rip through a spreadsheet of projected business operating costs vs. minimum profits last night, which was actually quite productive--and promising! The figures aren't too bad, and quite attainable. I've got to do a bit of editing on it today, but it's pretty much done and we don't plan to touch it again until two months into business. It was good for us to work side by side on something for the business plan, since we have different thought processes. Things are coming along on/with the plan in general, though really last night was the first I'd worked on it in a week (that whole "not thinking" thing again).
Also accomplished this weekend, with a mind towards our upcoming business venture... I purchased a new digital camera! Wooooot! As you may recall, I recently came into a decent chunk of unexpected money. This camera purchase took a fraction of that--okay, a large fraction, but still not all of it--but it's not like I went out and purchased the first digicam with a fake shutter noise and a nice LCD screen. As to what type of camera I purchased, or how cheap I got it for... that will have to wait for another post. I promise to go into detail about why I/we chose that camera, how I found it for cheap, and anything else related sometime within the next few days (considering it should arrive around Wednesday). Then after it gets here, be warned! I will be taking many pictures of useless stuff just to play with the new camera, but I will undoubtedly think the shots are cool enough to warrant "Look at me!" posts.
Oh, and my un-birthday is on Wednesday. Just saying.
Monday, February 26
Thinking in Silence
Posted by
M. Here
at
10:01 AM
Labels: blogging, business, life, movies, photography, technology

No comments:
Post a Comment